Recently...

I've been working like a mad man. The end of the year is upon us, and I've been getting last minute work from all sorts of places. I've also been juggling getting some pups overseas. Yesterday I sent off the first batch of 3 Kai Ken puppies, 1 from Gotenyama Kennel, and the other two from Yamagata Kennel. I also have one mystery pup that decided she was going to sleep in my bed with me last night. The night before last I had 4 pups in my bed...


And three of the pups left Narita on the 28th. I got the usual adrenaline rush when the woman at the United Airlines counter tried to tell me that 2 pups couldn't be in the same crate unless they were under 8 weeks. I thumped her over the head on that one, and basically rattled off United's pet policy to her.


And here's the remaining mystery pup giving me the stink eye and growl after I took one too many pictures of her royal highness.

Comments

  1. Is that mystery pup a shikoku female?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I tell you, it won't be a mystery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! I think she is a Shikoku female Kurogoma ;-) She is beautiful! Is she available for a new home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Is the same puppy? (http://nihonken.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-breed.html#comment-form)
    I think is a shikoku ^^
    Merry christmas and happy new year Kato :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she is the same pup from that post, then I guess it is not a shikoku, since it is such a mystery. Maybe a Yushoku Kishu?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats gotta be a Yushoku Kishu, the face, coloring, its got to be a Yushoku pup. Who's the freak'n lucky person getting that pup?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, we found out in this post that the mystery pup is a she. Assuming Yushoku Kishu, who has a male Kishu? Or going to have a male Kishu? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment