Available Shikoku Male


This 2 year old male out of Izumo Yano So lines (sire Ungaku, dam Unshunme) is currently available.

He took first place in his group (male waka 1) at the NIPPO national exhibition last year. It's definitely not very often that a dog like this becomes available, but due to his owner's health, the kennel that produced him is looking for a new home for him.

He's the dog pictured here in the photos from last year's NIPPO national, at the top of the page.


Contact me at kato.the.walrus@gmail.com for information regarding this male.

Comments

  1. A few have contacted me, but nothing solid yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Kato,
    I'd like to receive more information. I sent you an email on gmail.
    Waiting for some feedbacks
    Best regards
    Giovanna & Leandro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have he finally found a new home? Will he remain in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still unhomed. His kennel is asking for a fair bit for him.

      Delete
    2. Hello Sir,
      Could you please give me a feedback regarding this one and the female Shikoku you recently posted? Thank you very much and I am hoping to hear from you soon. I already sent you an email. :)

      Thanks again. :)

      Have a nice day,
      Caren

      Delete

Post a Comment