If The Kishu is Your Thing

If you're a fan of the breed, breeding it, or showing it, take a look at this female. It's not the greatest of videos, I know, and she is a little on the small end of the standard, but look at the balance, the lines, the angles, the head, the bone. She's a beautiful little girl.
I've seen some disappointing Kishu that are being shown overseas (and of course here as well), and while there are different types in the breed that you can breed toward, this is a good looking Kishu female.

Comments

  1. WOW she's beautiful indeed! I'm always trying to look up refernce for Japanese breeds but the more time I spend with exploring, the more I see how some of the dogs seem off to the true standards and often even misidentified. But this blog is defenitely my favourite source of inspiration! I enjoy the videos, experiences and infos you share! Thank you very much for it!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plenty of NIPPO members and judges breathing down my neck to make sure I get it right, and publish correct information for everyone overseas. I do my best.

      Delete
  2. That she is! You have a great eye : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She has excellent temperament as well. And to think she was almost culled as a pup.

      Delete

Post a Comment