Japan Dog Export

Most everyone knows that I make a living as a translator, well mostly anyway. I live an unorthodox life that sees me juggle a lot of different hats, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Along the way, one of those hats ended up being helping export dogs from Japan. Due to the increase in volume of requests etc, I decided a few years back that it needed to be set up as a proper business (tax reasons and so forth).
So, while I've had that on the back burner for a while, the plan was there, and I even bought a domain and half constructed a site. It sat there in an embarrassing state for over a year, but now that I've got it almost completed, I'm making the official announcement.

JapanDogExport.com is up and running.

Take a look, and let me know what you think.



Comments

  1. that is so cool!!! Awesome looking site! It's very straight forward and easy to navigate and look for the information I need!

    So when I'm finally ready for a hunting hokkaido, do you prefer that I contact you through the site or continue our emailing system?

    Congrats on finishing the site!! :D Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice site, love how you used Haru in the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhhh congratulations Shigeru.
    Your web site is really good, if someone search informations I m sure this person will find it in 2 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. There's few things there to iron out, but overall I'm happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great site ! A great help for those who want to import !! :D Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment