More Travel, More Dogs

Last week I went on another short trip to Calabria. The weather, food, and people, were beautiful as always. The sea was clear, blue, and perfect. It was good to catch up with old friends, and make some new ones.

Flew on Alitalia again, and I'm always underwhelmed by the experience. It's doesn't reach into my 'worst' list, since that is reserved for China Airlines and SAS so far, but Alitalia is pretty mediocre. The experience, service, flight attendants, and planes, are just really bland. That and after numerous trips to Italy, I have yet to be on a flight that departed according to schedule. Not the end of the world, since I'm never in a hurry.

Airlines I've enjoyed the most so far: Emirates, Aeroflot (?!), KLM








Comments

  1. Recently, I read an article that tackled about the problems of dog during travel period and I got worried for my pet because I'm planning to travel with him. I decide to surf more on the internet to look some information and tips that I can use for our travel. All the fruitful information shared here are all useful and important for all dog owners like me and for those who really love travel with their pets. Check more about: Vets North Somerset

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment